Thursday, June 2, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection

I-did-it_1.jpg



(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most proud of the experience that I have gained this past year.I want to pursue law as a career but I barely did any research. This project has given me many opportunities to learn more about the career.

(2) Questions to Consider

a. What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE    P       AP    CR    NC

An AP mainly because I don’t think I used my time effectively in the presentation.I also could have done more to justify my answers.

b. What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE    P       AP    CR    NC

An  AP. I have done well on most of the work on the Senior project but I turned in some interviews late and I got an NC on Lesson 2 so I don’t think I deserve a P.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

The overall project went very well. I didn’t have any problems with research or components. I really liked the interviews because they were very helpful and it was nice getting advice from real attorneys.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?

I would go back and try to schedule more to meet with my mentor more. The past year I did not get to see him as much as I wanted to due to scheduling issues.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

It has been very helpful. I have wanted to be a lawyer since I was 10 years old. This past year was filled with tons of research, a few visits to court, and contact with real lawyers. Being around my mentor has helped get good advice on how to become a lawyer and what a lawyer does.

No comments:

Post a Comment