Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Blog 1 – Senior Final Lesson/Interview Reflection

banner.jpg

1.  What three lessons were most helpful for you to see, and why?
It was most helpful for me to see criminal law, negligence law, and teaching. The topics I am interested in are law and teaching. The presentations about law helped me see what lawyers do like defend people and review documents in court. The teaching presentation helped me see how teachers need to do to help their students learn.
2. List one thing that you learned about the senior project in interviews that will help you get off to a good start?
In the senior interviews I learned that it is good to get a mentor and learn a lot in the beginning.
3. What topic(s) are you considering, and why?
I am interested in topics concerning law and teaching. I want to pursue law as a career because I want to study the law and I like how lawyers have to think of ways to win cases. I think teaching is a good topic because I get to help people learn.
4. What EQ do you think might be interesting to consider in guiding a project like this? (Please don't worry about any sort of formula...we want this question to come from your genuine interest).
What is the best way for a lawyer to succeed in court?
5. What are some ideas you have about finding summer mentorship?
I know a lawyer at my church and I’m considering asking him to mentor me. I can also look for a mentorship at my sister’s school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan- How is the mentor search coming? I hope that you've found someone. I'm glad that you are looking toward people you already have some association with. That makes it easier. Please let me know if you need anything else.

    ReplyDelete