Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blog 13: 10 Hour Mentorship Check-In

F3769.png


1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
At first it was at Mr. Benitez’s office then towards the end of the year it was him coming to see me and we would discuss things. He gives me good advice and some sources to read from.

2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?
My contact is Mr. Benitez. He is a lawyer that used to work for the Pool Law group where he worked for a bankruptcy lawyer. Bankruptcy was also an elective for him in law school.

3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).
About 11 hours over the school year.

4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.
Well in short I visited him where he works, shadowed him a little bit, and talked to him about things I need help with. I know that in order to finish the rest of the hours I’ll have to focus on mentorship so I talked with Mr. Benitez about seeing him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment