Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog 12: Holiday Project Update

1920142352140.jpg

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?

Over break I met up with Mr. Benitez. I wanted to talk to him about what I could do for an  Independent Component next semester. I also tried to plan out when I could see him in 2016. I didn't do much research on my topic besides that.

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

The most important thing I learned were the ideas Mr. Benitez gave me for an Independent component. He told me to go to a courthouse and try to see other lawyers in action. I think this is a cool idea and a good opportunity. The source is just from Mr. Benitez.
3.  Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?

I was planning on asking Mr. Benitez in he could give me the contact info of a former coworker of his.I want to interview the coworker because he or she would also be able to help me in my certain area of law.

No comments:

Post a Comment