Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blog 15:Lesson 2 Reflection

startup-tips1.jpg
1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I proud of my activity because I think it is an interesting activity that relates to my answer very well. I am also proud that I made the overall time in the presentation. I’m proud of this because in lesson 1 I was a few minutes short.

2. a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

         AP   

b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve an AP because I could have done things better in two areas. The first being organization and creativity. I believe I had a nice introduction and use of time but I think I could have organized my powerpoint better and rearrange some slides. The second is audience involvement. I should have gave clearer instructions. I had one group ask me a question because they didn’t understand part of the activity.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I had some nice information and a good activity that everyone enjoyed.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
What didn’t work is how I explained my activity. I forgot to mention one of the rules to it. I think that I could have done my activity a little better. I could have explained the rules a little bit better. I would also told everyone to wait until the end of the block or presentation to eat the candy they got.

I think that I would script my presentation if I was able to redo it. I practiced what I needed to say and I knew what I had to say but I forgot some minor details that I wanted to say. If I memorize a type of script or read of some note cards I might forget to say some certain things. I think I would also go into more depth of my answer.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

I think my answer #2 might be good experience to help in certain situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment