Friday, September 18, 2015

Blog 5 - Interview 1 Reflection

learning_experience-reflection2.png

1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?
I learned some things I can do to be a successful lawyer. For example I was told to sharpen my writing skills to help me communicate my arguments on paper. I also learned what to expect in Law school regarding the first year,.
2. Did I get additional resources and contacts?  What is the most useful?  Why?
Yes I got additional resources and contacts. I was reminded of a resource he gave me along time ago. It’s a Criminal Law book that gives some examples and explanations of Legal terms. The most useful contact is Javier Castillo because he is another attorney that can offer some insight and his experiences.
3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me?

The interviewee is my mentor. He passed the bar exam and is a licensed attorney with experience in court. before he officially became a lawyer he worked with the District Attorney on some cases. He currently works at the Pool group law firm.

1 comment:

  1. This sounded good. Glad to hear that your interviewee told you to sharpen writing skills. A long vs. along. Also, Pool Group Law Firm.

    ReplyDelete