Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blog 7 - Second Interview Preparation

interview-checklist-large.jpg
1.  Who is your mentor and where do they work?  If their workplace does not reflect their expertise, what makes them an expert?
My mentor is Daniel Benitez an admitted lawyer since December 2014. He works at the Pool Law Group Firm. His office is at 3633 Inland Empire Blvd #550, Ontario, CA 91764. There are of course other lawyers at the office. My mentor has an assistant that deals in bank law. There are also paralegals that deal in other things like immigration. The office has boxes full of documents from previous cases.
Mr. Benitez goes to court to deals with cases. He has told me about how he has won a case before. He has given me a few documents to read and has told me where to look when it comes to resources.
2.  What five questions will you ask them about their background?
  1. What is your education background?
  2. What did you study?
  3. What was it like for you in law school?
  4. Is there any other previous experience you had before you officially became a lawyer?
  5. What can you tell me about the firm where you work?

No comments:

Post a Comment