Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep

NegativesPositives.jpg

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  
Working with a mentor is working out pretty well. When I interviewed him I learned some pretty interesting things about how he feels about his career. He has been a very helpful to me and he has already done a lot for me.

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?
I need to figure out a schedule that will allow me to visit my mentor more. I also need to figure out what else I can do for an independent component. In order to solve this I should talk to my mentor and figure out when are the best times to see him. I could also ask him about independent component ideas. regarding the independent component the senior team has already helped me with the mock trial. I’m not quite sure how the senior team can help with me seeing my mentor more.

1 comment:

  1. Scheduling is pretty difficult. I always recommend that people make a specific day and time each week and spread it out : )

    ReplyDelete