Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection

presentation.png

1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
I am proud that I managed to share some of the interesting things that I’ve learned. There have been some cool things over the past 3 months that I learned that I would have liked to tell other and Lesson 1 gave me that chance.
2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
I would give myself an AP or lower. First I’m just assuming I made the 8 minute mark I never checked my time but I’ve been told is was about 8 minutes. I think I deserve an AP at best because I don’t think I engaged the audience very well. I should have come up with a better hook and near the end I had a long pause which just didn’t look good to me. There were also some things I planned to say and just ended up blanking out on it altogether.
3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
I would try to make a better hook and conclusion and come up with better notes so I can remember to say all of what I wanted to say. I would also make sure that rehearse more so that I don’t have to keep referring to notes as often. One thing that I think I should do for Lesson 2 is come up with better props and visuals. For Lesson 2 I will try to rehearse my presentation more than I did with Lesson 1.

1 comment:

  1. You ran out of things to say at about 7:15. You should be able to solve this problem with timed rehearsals.

    ReplyDelete